- Genre: Crime Drama
- Stage of Production: Post-production
- Lab: Developed with the support of EAVE Ties That Bind
- Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Nadiah Hamzah (showreel)
- Producer : Muhammad Bahir
- Screenplay: Nadiah Hamzah, Muhammad Bahir, Honey Ahmad, Nadia Khan & Mamu Vies
- Language: Malay
Inspector Dewi, an officer from KL City is searching for a missing teenager, when she finds herself digging into the darker family secrets of a small town - making her a target for revenge and murder.
Dewi, a police inspector from KL City, is assigned to a small town case of a missing teenager, Anna. In this close-knit society, she attracts plenty of unwanted attention, making her feel unwelcome.
As the investigation is ongoing, Dewi finds herself in a marital problem. Wedded to a married man in secrecy, she accidentally dialled in on her husband’s first wife.
More suspects begin to emerge as she gets deeper into her investigations, including Anna’s father, Hussein. Upon discovering a key evidence, Hussein is brought in for questioning. The interrogation does not end well. Taunted by Hussein, she unleashes her fury and assaults him.
Physically drained and emotionally beaten, it’s an uphill battle to prove her worth as an investigator. But deep in her heart, she just wants to go home.